next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Monday, December 25, 2006

Pictures

Ok, I've finally had a little time to relax and load pictures onto my laptop so I thought I would share some pictures from the first semester and the first part of our season. I hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas from all of us at RU!


The team stretching before our game at the University of Evansville in Indiana.







Kelli and Serena on the plane going to New York (maybe Serena is making that face because she doesn't want to sit next to Kelli?)








The girls looking festive at the Hoop Group Christmas Party









More of the girls and guys at the Christmas Party








For those of you who don't know, Sarah is very talented off the court. Here, she's singing and playing the piano at the Christmas Party.









Davida, Meagan, Shavon, Corrie, and Rachel sporting red Rudolph noses at the Christmas party

No comments: