next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Thursday, May 18, 2006

"We about Business" - Shavon Earp's thoughts


Hello everyone. This is Shavon Earp. I am a senior at Radford. I graduated this past spring with a degree in Communication and I am very excited for what's to come in my future. I will be back to play next year and I am excited. This summer I plan on working hard to strengthen my skills. I want to win the Big South so bad and I am going to do what is needed for us to do so. I know everyone wants RU to get back to the dominating program it used to be and we have the coaches, players, and personnel to get this done. Next year will be an exciting one and I hope everyone will come out to support us. We are about business. I just want everyone to know that I am going to do what is needed and so are my teammates and coaches.

No comments: