next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wedding Day hits the Lady Highlanders

Yes, the day has come and gone and I am now officially married. My wife, Julie, and I were married on May 20, 2006 in Boiling Springs, PA. It is now Tuesday and we are back in Radford working on getting the house ready and our dog, Reddick, acclimated to his new home. So far, everything is going very well. We are busy running around town shopping and trying to get everything unpacked. You never really realize how much junk you have until you move. Then multiply that by two and good night there is a lot of stuff.

Let me give you a quick intro to both Julie and Reddick. My wife Julie is originally from Gettysburg, PA and is a graduate of Penn State. She has worked designing leadership programs and with Parelli Natural Horsemanship. She is a huge basketball fan and is looking forward to cheering on the Lady Highlanders next season! My dog Reddick is a Lab/Great Dane mix. He is one years old and weighs about 60 pounds. He is a big kid and a lot of fun.

Keep checking us out and we will be seeing you this summer. Until next time...

Coach Greg Pulliam

No comments: