next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hello Again


Well, July recruiting has finally come to an end. For me, it ended last Monday with a tournament I was watching in Memphis, TN. Since then, I have been on vacation with my mom in sunny southern California. What a way to relax after a long month on the road! Thanks to Coach Porter and Coach Pulliam for fixing the recruiting schedule so I could have one last vacation to the beach before school starts. Right now, I have one day at home with my family before heading back to work tomorrow. I just got home from a Braves game where I got to go up in the radio booth and talk RU basketball with Dave Friedman, our radio announcer. He does radio for a minor league baseball team and they just happened to be in town this afternoon. July produced a great group of prospective student-athletes that we will get to know and hopefully recruit in the future. It was a fun month but the real fun begins in a few weeks. School starts back on August 21st and preseason workouts will be soon to follow. Almost time for another basketball season to start! Keep following RU Women's Hoops as we head toward what we hope will be a very successful season.

No comments: