next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

July is over!

July is over! Man o' man does it feel good to sleep in my own bed. You never know how good it feels until you spend a month on the road in different cities and different hotels. I know a lot of you can relate. After all, you were the ones I was chasing around all of July.

During the month of July, I spent time in State College, Atlanta, Orlando, North Carolina, Louisville, D.C., and Maryland. It was a good month and I enjoyed watching all of the games I was able to see. Now, we are back in the office and getting everything from the month organized and also preparing for our players to return to campus.

We begin school here on August 21st and our players will all be arriving sometime during the week prior. We are all excited about this season and looking forward to working hard and bringing home a championship. I know the girls have been working hard this summer in getting ready for the season and I am excited to see the results of their work.

Well, I know everyone is getting ready to begin school. I wish you all the best and hope you make the most of this year in the classroom and on the court. Stay in touch with us and come visit us here in Radford when you get the chance. Talk to you soon...


Coach P

No comments: