next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Friday, February 02, 2007

Question and Answer with Serena White

1. What are your top 3 favorite things to do on the bus on road trips? I think my top favorite thing to do on road trips is to serenade everyone on the bus. I must say I think everyone enjoys my singing, coach even said that I should go on american idol. I also like eating for free on road trips and having short practices before games.
2. Which Big South Conference team do you most want to beat this season? Why? I'd have to say Liberty because for some reason, every time we play them we cant put two halves together. It's frustrating that we keep losing to them but I think it's more frustrating that we let ourselves down by not playing to our full potential.
3. Who is your favorite teammate to share a room with on the road? Why? I would have to say Kelli, as long as she doesnt eat salsa from chili's :) Kelli and I get along pretty well and we have to same sense of humor so I feel like I'm laughing the entire road trip when she is my roommate.
4. What is your game day routine when we play at home? I go to shootaround then pregame, and I try to get in a nap after that. I like to get to the gym 2 to 2 1/2 hours before the game to get treatment and get some extra shooting in. I listen to my ipod while I'm shooting just to get my self to relax and get ready for the game.
5. What should opposing teams prepare the most for when we are the next team on their schedule? Teams should prepare for an all around team....we have people that can penetrate, shoot, post up, etc. We have a very well rounded team when it comes to offense and often times I think that's hard for other teams to stop. Defensively, they should prepare for pressure defense for 40 minutes, as well as us overplaying the passing lanes. They should probably work on blocking out because we crash the boards hard (most nights). Really the only thing that need to be prepared for is to lose.
6. What is one goal that you individually or our team has not yet accomplished this season? Individually, I haven't accomplished my goal of being consistent. Team goal wise, we haven't won our conference championship yet and I think everyone is thinking that this is our year.

No comments: