next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

a new perspective

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since I have written on the blog. Instead of me writing from a player's perspective, I am now writing from the perspective of a Graduate Assistant coach. I'm still here. I have one more year to finish my Master's degree. I have taken on a new role this year and I will say that I am enjoying it. Although the coaches have me running all over the place...lol (I'm just kidding) I am excited. Not just about my role, but I'm excited for basketball season. The team looks really good and I cannot wait to get into basketball season. It hasn't hit me hard yet that I will not be playing, but I am glad to be a part of the program. So, when you look over at the bench and you see a fly girl looking like she's doing something... that will be me. No longer in a uniform, but this year I'll be in dress clothes. Oh my goodness. Now I need to go shopping. Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone and let you know that I am looking forward to seeing you all at the games. GO HIGHLANDERS!!!

Shavon Earp

No comments: