next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Monday, September 04, 2006

"No Regrets" - Sarah Stephens


Senior captain Sarah Stephens came by the office after workouts today and had these words. After reading what she had to say, I didn't feel like I needed to add anything. I hope you all can get a feel for the mindset of our team right now by reading what our senior leader is thinking...

As the captain of my team, setting the standard as well as living up to the standard sometimes becomes a tough challenge. I have committed myself to this basketball team since 2003 and I can honestly say this has been the best experience ever. The 2006-2007 season is when it's going to happen. This summer, I made a commitment to myself as well as to my teammates that no matter how hard it gets, giving up is not an option. My expectations for this season are to "JUST GO HARD", "Play every game as if it was your last", and "Make it Count". Anyone can give you a dollar, but no one can give you heart. I'm ready to have a productive season and better yet, I'm ready to wear that championship ring. "Pain, Sweat, Tears...NO REGRETS.

No comments: