next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby Update


Highlander nation! Greetings from Coach T (a.k.a. Pops).
Coach Ashley wanted me to give all our fans an update on how my little boy is doing. Cooper celebrated his six weeks birthday this week. He is 44 days old today. I always thought it was funny/weird how people keep up with the ages of babies. One baby is 17 months old, another is 48 weeks. Who knows? What happened to half a year or a year and a half?
He is doing great though, growing daily. He has not been weighed in over two weeks, but is over nine pounds now, maybe close to 10. He is sleeping a little better, some nights are great, some nights are not so good. One good thing about being up at night though is that it gives me a chance to spend time honing up my skills on NCAA Football for PS2. That is when I can actually wake up enough to see what I am doing. Mom (Bevin) is also doing good. She has been tired of course, but for the most part is doing good. I personally think that she is a great Mom to Cooper and is doing a smashing job taking care of him.
This past weekend he made it out to his first basketball tournament. He sat through a game or so and really did a nice job of helping me evaluate the talent on the floor. He has a good eye for talent already!
Well, we are getting ready to head out to the floor for another full team workout. Things are going really well so far. We just want to keep the atmosphere at a high energy level throughout the year.
So long for now, stay in touch!

Coach T

No comments: