next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I didn't want to go swimming today.


I am soaking wet right now...Not because it's hot outside or because I've been working out. If you've been keeping up with my entries, you may remember that on Wednesdays during preseason, we do a pool workout. Today I went to the pool in khaki linen shorts, a Radford golf shirt, and flip flops. I looked cute as always ;) The play by play goes like this: In the weight room earlier, Coach Porter, Coach P, and I had pushed a few people around (you know like bumping cutters when they come through the lane). Since I must be too strong for a few of them, the girls decided to team up on me and take me down. The scuffle carried over to the pool and Vandy was encouraged by a few of her teammates to push me in. Thanks to Coach Appleby, Vandy has apparently been working out pretty hard because she picked me up with one arm and threw me in the pool with my clothes on. Did I mention that my outfit looked cute before she threw me in? Anyway, my attempts to drown Vandy were unsuccessful (only because Coach Porter would fire me if I really did drown her) so, I am plotting revenge. Anyone who reads this and has any suggestions as to what I should do to get Vandy back is welcome to post a comment. Just so you remember, Vandy is on the right in this picture with Johnette. All feedback will be taken into consideration and is greatly appreciated. I promise to keep you all updated on the situation :)


JRA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an anonymous onlooker, I have to admit that the 'incident' was hilarious! Know JRA the way I do, I knew that she was not in any way harmed, therefore I had to laugh as loud as anyone.

Anonymous said...

i think we should all 4get about it and have a good day:-)

Anonymous said...

Go get her pillow case. Hit her where it hurts