next season starts November 7th...R U Ready?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

a note from one of our captains

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have written on the blog. I am really looking forward to the upcoming season. I have kind of stepped into a new role this year as captain. This will be a new experience for me at the college level but I am very excited about the opportunity. This week has been the first week of practice and it has been going pretty well. We have five awesome freshmen who have been catching onto things fast and our upperclassmen have been very intense during practice and I think that is contagious because our freshmen have been doing very well. We were picked to win the whole thing this year so we have been practicing very hard to make sure that happens. This year everyone will know who we are and know they have to bring there “A” game to be able to play with us. At the same time, we know everyone will be coming at as strong and we are working that much harder now. We are going to do great things this year. I feel it!!!
Vandy

No comments: